Our Nordictrack mattress comes with a 10 year limited warranty against faulty workmanship and/or faulty materials commencing on the date the mattress was originally delivered to, or collected by the purchaser.
To claim under this warranty the claimant must be the original purchaser from the Nordictrack website and still be the current owner at the time of the claim.
During this 10 year warranty period, if the material or workmanship is faulty, Nordictrack will elect to either repair or replace the mattress. Nordictrack will cover transport costs during the first 12 months of the warranty period. After 12 months the transportation costs are to be met by the purchaser. Nordictrack reserves the right to substitute materials or product of comparable quality when repairing or replacing.
Repair or replacement under warranty does not extend or restart the warranty period.
This warranty does not include:
- - normal wear and tear
- - misuse including damage caused during handling, storage or transport or damage from staining, rips, burns or other causes or damage due to bending or folding of the mattress once unpacked, or due to failure to unpack the bed within 28 days of delivery
- - Small manufacturing irregularities that do not affect the performance of the mattress
- - Comfort issues relating to your preferences or relating to fit of manchester items
- - Foam indentations caused by normal body indentations not in excess of 40mm in depth
- - damage from using an unsuitable foundation for the mattress including uneven base support or inadequate slat supports.
Nordictrack reserves the right to decline warranty support if the mattress is returned in an unsanitary condition. Your mattress comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Prior to making a claim under this Limited Warranty, you should seek assistance by calling the toll free number, 1800 993 770 or by email email@example.com.